MAME 0.102u1 was released on 20 November 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli made several fixes for the kaneko16 drivers:
- fixed tilemap priorities
- fixed some sprites priorities
- added some missing coin counters
- added right palette filling for games using sprite type 1
- swapped berlwall and berlwalt sets as per SebV notes in the source code
- Nathan Woods fixed a compilation issue for MSVC when using the winalloc code.
- Nicola Salmoria replaced the 68705 MCU from the bootleg Knight Boy with simulation. Added Knight Boy to keep using the MCU code.
- Guru added a redump of bad ROMs for Cruis'n World (rev L1.3).
- Nathan Woods changed some i386 disassembly parameters to be unsigned.
- Nathan Woods fixed the output of mame.ini options that have spaces in them.
- Ville Linde added very, very preliminary emulation of the Ricoh RF5C400.
- Aaron Giles added new inline math functions to mamecore.h, along with mechanisms for the OSD layer to override them with platform-specific variants: count_leading_zeros, count_leading_ones, and fixed_mul_shift. Updated the TMS32031 core to make use of the first two.
- Aaron Giles changed the Windows blitters to use an array allocated by osd_alloc_executable() to prevent potential access violations on systems with no-execute support.
- Aaron Giles fixed some minor problems with the LOD calculations in the Voodoo driver.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING