MAME 0.104u1 was released on 9 February 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Lawrence Gold fixed the new makefiles to be more friendly to non-x86 builds.
- El Condor hooked up 16-segment writes to the bfm_adr2 driver.
- SilverFox fixed the default gun location for a number of lightgun games.
- Nathan Woods altered the way MESS interacts with the core config system.
- Buddabing added save state support to the T-11, Hu6280, and ADSP-21xx CPU cores.
- Ville Linde updated the GTI Club driver:
- Improved K001604 tilemap emulation
- Very preliminary K001005 & K001006 3D graphics emulation
- Added some more SHARC opcodes
- Aaron Giles separated various Z80 peripherals (CTC, PIO) into separate modules. Added SIO module, hooked it up to NFL Football. Still no visible progress.
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING