MAME 0.109 was released on 26 September 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- wolf676 send in improvements for merit, getrivia, and findout:
- added external coin counters and coin lockouts
- fixed lamps in upright and cocktail modes
- getrivia.c: fixed sound in selection and clone
- located ticket out bit in trivia games and commented it in both drivers.
- fixed merge collision from u5
- steph commited an input port cleanup and additional comments in the CPS1 driver.
- R. Belmont fixed ES5503 behavior for voice volumes > 127 (cures missing sounds/music notes in several Apple IIgs demos and games).
- El Condor made MSC1937 operation more accurately match datasheet and wiring diagram. Added indexed getters to the output system to match the newly introduced setters.
- HobbesAtPlay changed input port calculations to go in two passes, to catch out-of-order conditionals properly.
- robiza fixed priorities in the m62 driver, mainly affecting Lode Runner sequels.
- Nathan Woods changed disassembler override callbacks to match new disassembler syntax.
- Aaron Giles changed artwork loading to be on-demand rather than all up-front. Also added a message during artwork resizing/loading so it's more clear what is going on.
- Aaron Giles added new osd function osd_break_into_debugger() which can be hooked to cause a break into the OSD's debugger when an assertion or fatal error occurs. Hooked it up on Windows to do just that.
- Aaron Giles normalized exit codes from mame.exe. The core-specific ones are defined in mame.h. The Windows build will also return code 100 on an unhandled exception now.
New clones added