MAME 0.109u1 was released on 6 October 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- wolf676 made more findout.c/getrivia.c improvements:
- added ticket dispenser to Trivia/Sexual Trivia
- found last unknown dipswitch in Selection/Poker
- added missing "Payout" button; payout hardware unknown
- added missing "Play / Raise" button and its lamp 9
- added "Button 12 ?" to selection, function unknown
- re-added PORT_IMPULSE(2) to poker games buttons because they do not like it if two or more buttons are held; trivia games still respond better without this
- changed coin_lockout_global to coin_lockout_w(0) and coin_lockout_w(1) for 2 coin slots in selection;
- added missing lamps 11 (coin slot 2), 12 and 13 (unknown) to selection
- ElSemi hooked up the ARM ROM for kovsh, though it doesn't work yet.
- Robert made some fixes for the 8080bw driver:
- The correct samples are being used for lrescue, lrescuem, grescue, desterth
- Dipswitch corrections for superinv, invadrmr, sinvemag, spceking, spacewr3
- Remove extraneous beeping noise from indianbt
- Corrado Tomaselli converted all the toaplan2.c games to mono since the PCBs are JAMMA without external stereo connectors.
- Aaron Giles redesigned the OSD file I/O interfaces to be simpler and more straightforward. Also simplified the core's file I/O routines and included some functionality that was previously left to the OSD layer.
- Aaron Giles rewrote unzip.c to return richer errors and generally behave better.
- Aaron Giles rewrote audit.c to simplify the code and not rely on extraneous functions that were in the old file I/O system.
- Aaron Giles simplified the 68000 core generation logic to just produce one file. Hopefully this will cure some of the build issues with the core.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added