MAME 0.111u5 was released on 25 January 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nathan Woods fixed a 6502 register naming bug, and fixed a size bug in the SC61860 disassembler.
- Mr. Do added built-in overlay layout for Crash.
- Buddabing added save state support to Gyruss.
- Nathan Woods fixed missing sound interfaces from the MESS sound core merge.
- Atari Ace fixed several duplicated global variable names, removed unreferenced items from header files, and added header files for several drivers.
- Nathan Woods changed debug console code to use auto_malloc and to detect attempts at registering callbacks after initialization time.
- R. Belmont fixed kof2003 bootleg code to work on big-endian systems.
- Nathan Woods centralized some common Windows utility routines in new module winutil.c.
- smf Cleaned up a few drivers to use input_port_dword_*_r.
- James Wallace cleaned up memory maps in the MPU4 and BFM drivers. Redesigned the MPU4 code so that the DRIVER_INIT only needs to take an address in the ROM for the lookup table for CHR generation to be done.
- Atari Ace updated built-in expat code to version 2.0.
- Mathias Rosenhauer Added state saving to mhavoc. Also fixed sparkling vectors so slowdowns and vector list overflows can be expected. It looks much nicer, though.
- Nicola Salmoria removed XORs from almost all CPS2 games in place of proper emulation of the encryption.
- Nathan Woods added an assertion to prevent usage of pia_set_input_b() when input reading callbacks are specified.
- Canim Fixed flip screen switch and changed COIN3 to SERVICE1 in the contra.c driver.
- stephh cleand up and fixed DIP switches and inputs for the nmg5 driver.
- Aaron Giles rewrote Z80 interrupt handling to avoid a bad bug in the post-EI interrupt signalling.
- Brian Troha added documentation to the esd16, afega, cave, unico, vamphalf, and yunsun16 drivers.
- Aaron Giles changed behavior in chdman so that a 0 sector size means the default.
- Nathan Woods updated several video drivers (amiga, n64, ppu2c0x, psx, stvvdp2, tia, v9938) to use the new BITMAP_ADDR* macros instead of using the line array.
- Zsolt Vasvari added some additional Midway 8080 B&W driver fixes:
- added PORT_CONDITION where needed
- added PORT_CONFNAME entries to the 3 baseball games and Space Invaders
- save state support for all games
- fixed typo and a bug with the Sea Wolf lamps
- Lord Nightmare fixed a minor problem with sound clipping in the s14001a.
- Lord Nightmare fixed PRNG noise in the TMS5110/5220 code and added signal wrapping to match the patent.
- Aaron Giles and Atari Ace cleaned up usage of auto_bitmap_alloc() now that it is guaranteed not to fail.
- Aaron Giles added sound effects emulation to the Berzerk driver.
- Aaron Giles fixed font aspect ratio on non-1:1 resolutions.
- Aaron Giles added mechanism to cache a binary format of BDF fonts for improved loading speed. Also added a bit of progress when loading huge BDF fonts so that you know what's happening.
- Aaron Giles removed gross TMS9928a configuration in place of more standard techniques. Updates the Cliffhanger and sg1000a drivers accordingly.
- Aaron Giles added support for the custom Badlands commands to the LD-V1000 emulation.
New games supported or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING