MAME 0.115 was released on 6 May 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- R. Belmont contributed additional ARM7 core fixes:
- Fixed SWI instruction in Thumb mode
- Rewrote SWP instruction to work properly
- Added some missing change_pc()s
- Lord Nightmare fixed the Mustache Boy interrupt behavior and visible area.
- Nathan Woods updated the Windows exit code to ensure cursor is shown again.
- Zsolt Vasvari moved Space Stranger/Space Stranger 2 into its own driver and fixed cocktail mode.
- Roberto Fresca did a major rewrite of pmpoker driver:
- Removed all inputs hacks.
- Connected both PIAs properly.
- Demuxed all inputs for each game.
- Documented all outputs.
- Added lamps support.
- Created different layout files to cover each game.
- Add NVRAM support to all games.
- Corrected the color PROM status for each set.
- Figured out most of the DIP switches.
- Added diplocations to goldnpkb.
- Zsolt Vasvari updated the Enigma 2 video and interrupt systems from the schematics. Changed the color gun layout to match the flyers as much as possible.
- Aaron Giles updated 68705 clocks to take into account the internal divide by 4. Added constant so that it is clear why this is being done.
- Aaron Giles hooked up 6845 CRTC to the qix-based games. All games now generate display resolutions and frame rates on the fly. Cleaned up memory maps and a few other bits along the way. Added save state support.
New clones added