MAME 0.115u4 was released on 6 June 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Lord Nightmare fixed a number of games to explicitly use the SN76489 now that it behaves differently from the SN76496.
- ahofle fixed ledutil.c to work for USB keyboards again.
- Vas Crabb refactored the Dooyong video hardware to take advantage of tilemaps. Also included priority fixes.
- Zsolt Vasvari updated the Astro Fighter driver:
- Added memory map/interrupt/video timings from schematics
- Hooked up SN76477 to Tomahawk 777
- Switched the two Tomahawk 777 sets. The newer version is now the main set and the older has been renamed to tomahaw1
- General driver clean-up
- Zsolt Vasvari removed an unused return value from MACHINE_START and SOUND_START.
- Zsolt Vasvari changed the save state code to not save any palette information if no palette is used.
- Aaron Giles simplified a number of videoram write handlers by removing extraneous dirty checking.
- Aaron Giles added support for scaling graphics layouts automatically. The X and Y scale factors are specified in the gfx_decodeinfo structures. Updated the MCR driver to use this feature.
- Aaron Giles removed colortables from a number of drivers that didn't need them. Also converted pacman and mappy drivers to collapse the colortable and palette.
- Aaron Giles removed a number of common but useless and/or frequently incorrect comment patterns throughout the code.
New clones added