MAME 0.118 was released on 5 August 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles changed INI parsing so that mame.ini is parsed twice, picking up changes to the inipath.
- Nathan Woods fixed a bug in options handling introduced with recent changes.
- Mike Haaland fixed macros in stvcd.c to work with C89 compilers.
- BisonSAS fixed the DIP switch "Difficulty" in fstarfrc. Also added DIP locations to the tecmo16 driver.
- Atari Ace simplified the nemesis video driver code.
- James Wallace imported some changes from AGEMAME:
- removed the 'lamps.c' module from the source tree
- cleaned up names in the BFM BD1 driver
- moved VFD drawing functions out of the video update
- overhauled the sound system in the MPU4 driver
- Aaron Giles changed the windows builds so that all tools use the utf8_main entry point consistently.
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING