MAME 0.128 was released on 16 October 2008.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles and Philip Bennett connected firefox audio enables and improved volume balance so you can hear the speech chip. Also fixed speech chip frequency.
- David Haywood marked Hacha Mecha Fighter (nmk16.c) BG rom as a bad dump.
- Roberto Fresca improved the poker41 and pulltabs button-lamps layouts to look more realistic.
- Angelo Salese fixed the colors of Yumefuda. Added two new palette functions in generic.c: paletteram_xRRRRRGGGGGBBBBB_split1_w() and paletteram_xRRRRRGGGGGBBBBB_split2_w() (used by Yumefuda).
- Aaron Giles added new tool ldresample to assist in resynchronizing audio tracks in a CHD with frames. Currently still WIP but useful if you know what you're doing.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added