MAME 0.13 was released on 26 March 1997.
The known contributors for this version are, in first-name alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- High-score saving was added. Support for this feature was subsequently removed in MAME 0.108.
- Frog was fixed, as it was broken when adding sound to Scramble (Stern). Additionally, it was made to use the appropriate palette.
- ue303ey suggested a change to custom video modes to potentially make them compatible with a wider range of monitors.
- Keith Smethers suggested adding the ability to set the VGA clock frequency via the "-vgafreq n" command-line parameter.
- The MOS 6502 CPU core was updated to use the latest version from Marat Fayzullin.
- The GameDriver struct was modified to support high score saving and loading.
Working Games Added