MAME 0.14 was released on 02 April 1997.
The known contributors for this version are, in first-name alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- A bug was fixed that was preventing some games using the MOS 6502 CPU core to not receive interrupts.
- The suggested video mode change from ue303ey did not work on some systems, so it was removed.
- Ron Fries submitted a new version of his POKEY audio chip core, fixing some signed / unsigned sample issues.
- Ron Fries added preliminary sound support to Donkey Kong via samples.
- GameDriver definitions were moved from driver.c to their current place inside the driver/*.c directory.
- Some fields from the GameDriver structure were split into the MachineDriver structure to properly reflect the different roles of software definition (the former) versus hardware definition (the latter).
Working Games Added