MAME 0.22 was released on 25 May 1997.
The known contributors for this version are, in first-name alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Rick Wirch submitted an optimization to cpu_readmem and cpu_writemem, resulting in a decent speed boost.
- Brad Oliver fixed a number of bugs affecting non-Intel ports and also suggested several ways to improve portability in general.
- The cpuintrf struct was modified to support the aforementioned cpu_readmem and cpu_writemem optimizations.
- Several (unspecified) drivers had miscellaneous minor fixes.
- Bernd Wiebelt provided support for VESA 2.0 linear and banked extensions, as well as faster pixel-doubling functionality via inline assembly.
Working Games Added