MAME 0.35b7 was released on 18 March 1999.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Bryan McPhail added the missing background layer to Cobra Command.
- Eric Hustvedt added char/sprite priority in Lode Runner 2 & 3 and in Battle Road.
- Bryan McPhail fixed the in game timer in Captain Silver, this probably fixes other gameplay glitches.
- Valerio Verrando added a new switch "-waitvsync /-nowaitvsync" (use it with -novsync); it waits for video sync before drawing the screen but uses the normal MAME throttling. This gives smoother display with scrolling game (like vsync), but works with video modes with higher refresh frequency, and is more win-friendly.
- Juergen Buchmueller made a major overhaul to the cpu cores. Note that the debugger doesn't work in this release.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added