MAME 0.36b11 was released on 5 December 1999.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Paul Leaman fixed the gfx in Muscle Bomber Duo and continue screen in Captain Commando.
- Zsolt Vasvari fixed Frisky Tom (note: delete friskyt.hi to fix coins).
- Juergen Buchmueller rewrote the sample listing routines for -listsamples, -listsamdir, -verifysamples and -listinfo.
- Bernd Wiebelt added the new command -verifysets to the DOS version, this verifies all available games and reports their status (good/best available/bad). Also changed the format of the -verifyroms output. Some frontends might need small adjustments to parse the new output.
- Raphael Nabet made some changes to the TMS9900 emulation that completely screw up Cosmic Guerilla.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added