MAME 0.70u1 was released on 12 June 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- smf fixed the data size parameter of the DUMP command in the debugger
- smf fixed the bug where SAVE only worked on 8bit cpus in the debugger
- Nathan Woods changed a few MAME core files for MESS (shouldn't change Mame behavior)
- Adds four new calls to control showing the fps count and the profiler:
- void ui_show_fps_set(int show);
- int ui_show_fps_get(void);
- void ui_show_profiler_set(int show);
- int ui_show_profiler_get(void);
- Adds ROM_LOAD32_DWORD
- Enhances the hard disk code to support sector sizes other than 512 bytes (a non-IDE harddisk in MESS for one of the TI systems uses this). idectrl.c has been modified to take this into account; it requires that HD images be 512 bytes. The new code is fully backwards compatible with old CHDs that do not have a sector size within them.
- Bryan McPhail made tiny changes to enable easy compiling under VC6/7 & older non-c99 compilers
- Acho A. Tang updated and fixed several Konami drivers, including a fix for the dbz / moo / simpsons crashes in 0.70.
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status