MAME 0.70u2 was released on 19 June 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- smf fixed ports in some TESTDRIVERS so there are no complaints with the Sanity Checks
- Jarek Burczynski made various Sound improvements to YM2610, YM2608, Y8950: Inspired by Frits Hilderink (NLMSX emulator author) I attempted to:
- improve support of the ymdeltat module for the status registers (YM2610,YM2608,Y8950),
- implement x1bit/x8bit DRAM usage for the ADPCM samples,
- implement memory read/write via deltat (Y8950 and YM2608)
- ADPCM synthesis in 'slave' mode (CPU controlled, instead of memory based).
- I made some tests but the changes are quite big so please test them before including. I'm sure the Y8950 will be tested by NLMSX authors too.
- Nathan Woods fixed some i86 DAA opcodes + more
- Renames display_fps() to ui_display_fps() and makes it non-static
- In osd_fopen(), if a file is opened with mode "r", FILE_SHARE_READ will be passed to the dwShareMode parameter of CreateFile(). This allows other programs to read any files that MAME opens for read only.
- i86 DAA fixes
- Gerald corrected the Green Beret Rom names
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status