MAME 0.82 was released on 6 May 2004.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Olivier Galibert added a bunch of fp opcodes and stylistic fixes to the i960 core
- Nathan Woods made i386 improvements:
- Implemented zeroing out A20 lines
- Implemented state save support
- Unknown instructions now disassemble as '???'
- Implemented XLAT opcode
- DAA fixes
- Curt Coder added MC68008 support to the MC68000 core
- MASH simulated the protection in FlyBoy
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING