MAME 0.95u1 was released on 1 April 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nathan Woods updated misc drivers:
- Fixed 6309 SEXW instruction
- Adding a MESS specific option to FILETYPE_SCREENSHOT
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli updated the Best League driver:
- Fixed tilemaps and sprites offsets
- Fixed visible area
- Fixed dip-switches
- Added oki banking
- Added sprites wraparound
- Added sprites color masking
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli updated the Excelsior driver:
- Fixed sprites priorities
- Added bitmap size switch (100% or 50%)
- smf updated the Flash support:
- Implemented state saving for flash chips.
- Fixed block erase on 16bit flash chips.
- Increased maximum number of flash chips.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added