MAME 0.95u2 was released on 6 April 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles updated the Incredible Tech. 8-bit driver:
- added extensive documentation on all the various PCB layouts
- reorganized drivers to match PCB information
- fixed paging/flicker problems in Poker Dice/Dyno Bop
- fixed lack of announcer voices in Rim Rockin' Basketball (rimrockn057gre)
- fixed P3/P4 controls in Rim Rockin' Basketball
- added "behind the beam" updating for Super Strike Bowling
- redid Slick Shot input to use a crosshair for starting point and trackball movement for velocity
- hooked up inputs for Dyno Bop/Super Strike Bowling, which are now somewhat playable
- rewrote blitter implementation to be much simpler (no more macros)
- measured and implemented accurate blitter timing (fixes some speed problems)
- cleaned up TMS34061 implementation to remove dirty pixel tracking
- fixed scanline computations in TMS34061 code
- updated Capcom Bowling driver as well to handle TMS34061 changes
- Angelo Salese updated the Sega ST-V driver:
- Fixed Batman Forever rom loading,now the game works,thanks to Runik to point this out.
- Fixed some interrupt issues because the old implementation was giving several hangs on the above game.To be more specific added the sprite draw end irq to the INTERRUPT_GEN structure & fixed a bug which prevented the vblank bit to not be cleared if the irq mask has the VBLANK-IN disactivated.
- Fixed the NMI_disable/enable cmds on the SMPC device,his function is to active/disactive a bit in the SMPC ram.This fixes the "2 credits bug at start-up" in Shanghai Triple Threat.
- Fixed a bug in the bitmap type 4 in VDP2 handling,which was causing the Sunsoft logo in Shanghai Triple Threat to not show correctly.
- Nathan Woods committed misc patches:
- Added a hook that allows drivers to override the indexed addressing mode (there is a certain system on the MESS side that does some very ugly tricks to change the behavior of this mode)
- PIA fix
- Quench improved the SSlam audio MCU sim
- WING fixed inputs in mayjisn2
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING