MAME 0.95u3 was released on 18 April 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Changes from Nathan Woods
- fixed crashes in NES games with new 6502 code
- updated some M6502 variants in accordance with my recent M6502 changes
- merged in 8255 PPI mode 2 functionality
- Changes from smf
- increased MAX_INSTANCES in src\state.c
- increased FLASH_CHIPS_MAX in src\machine\intelfsh.h
- merged 8 bit & 16 bit intelflash nvram handler & passes the chip number as a parameter
- cycle accurate emulation of ADC0831/ADC0832/ADC0834/ADC0838 serial analogue to digital converters
- hooked up konamigx.c to use adc083x.c
- commented out logerror's in timekpr.c
- added rudimentary support in artwork.c for resizing after a visible area change
- Changes from R. Belmont
- Made gradius 3 vis region symmetrical
- Added dx/dy settings to K052109, similar to those known to exist in the '156 and later chips
- Fixed layer 2's X offset in gradius3
- Aaron Giles rewrote the Williams driver:
- rederived all addressing from schematics
- cleaned up banking mechanisms
- fixed sound CPU clock in later games
- simplified blitter code significantly
- added timing to the blitter (just a guess right now)
- implemented clipping circuits correctly
- simplified palette handling significantly
- rewrote video system to use tilemaps for later games
- Sonikos fixed DIP switches in ghoshunt/tutstomb.
- wpcmame sped up reading of input ports.
- Andrew Seed fixed cycle counts for several 68000 instructions.
- Derrick Renaud updated tone sounds in Phoenix to use the discrete system.
- Aaron Giles removed the fake hack ports from Battlezone and Vindicators Part II.
- Sebastien Volpe cleaned up error.log messages in atarijsa.c and marineb.c, and while displaying sound chip info.
- Sonikos fixed dipswitches in Pocket Gal Deluxe.
- chaneman fixed dipswitches in Vs. Sky Kid.
- Mamesick fixed clock speeds and refresh rate for crimfght.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli added samples to Kabuki-Z with a new redumped rom for cpu3 too and fixed the garbage colors at startup.
- Tim Lindner fixed index addressing mode disassembly for HD6309.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING