MAME 0.104 was released on 5 February 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Derrick Renaud fixed Phoenix Discrete Sounds - Changed R22 to 470 ohm per real board. This should fix the remaining complaints with the discrete sound. The shot & explosion noise sounds still need discrete emulation.
- El Condor added 16-segment drawing code to the vacfdisp module.
- Aaron Giles ensured that all core and windows files have some indication of copyright on them.
- Aaron Giles shuffled a few more files around in mame.mak; rebuild clean once again to ensure correctness.
- Aaron Giles removed all but the default debugger font from the source distribution.
- Aaron Giles fixed miscomputed registers view size in debugger.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING