MAME 0.104u9 was released on 2 April 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- iq_132 added decryption of the kof2003 p3 ROM.
- Nathan Woods changed the comment prefix in debugger command scripts from '#' to '//'.
- smf and Aaron Giles fixed the makefile to allow command-line override of MAMEOS and TARGET variables.
- Nathan Woods cleaned up error logging so that it is callback driven, allowing more than one potential output source. Fixed the -oslog option in the Windows build.
- Aaron Giles had to undo the use of timers to trigger save/restore of states. This leads to one less timer in the system, and hence will break the save states from previous versions. The current save state system is extremely sensitive to such changes, unfortunately. This will be addressed in a future version.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING