MAME 0.105u2 was released on 19 April 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Sonikos fixed the Monster World DIP switches.
- Ville Linde fixed a floating point rounding error in the PowerPC FPU.
- ElSemi did some more work on the Killing Blade protection.
- David Haywood reorganized and cleaned up the PGM sprite drawing code a bit. Added zooming support.
- Nathan Woods did some cleanup on the 6821 PIA functions, converting to new MAME struct conventions and enforcing that configuration/initialization happens only at init time.
- Twisty fixed some unknown DIP switches in Galivan and Dangar Ufo Robo.
- David Haywood made some improvements to Playmark's Roulette, though it still doesn't quite work properly.
- Tomasz Slanina sent in fixes to Top Roller:
- correct colors
- fixed gfx bugs
- better audio (added rom with samples)
There's still minor problem with fg text layer colors.
- Nathan Woods added PAIR and PAIR64 as valid save state types.
- Aaron Giles commited more Amiga/Arcadia system updates:
- Rewrote autoconfig system to be more generically useful
- Cleaned up/rewrote the CIA emulation to be more complete
- Added dual playfield and sprite priority support
- Added collision detection support
- Tweaked COPPER timing to fix scores on Fast Break
- Shuffled the BIOSes so that the newer version is the default
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING