MAME 0.105u3 was released on 26 April 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Roberto Fresca fixed and cleaned up the DIP switches in the dec0 driver.
- David Haywood made more improvements to the PGM video code. Also added hooks for halting the sound CPU which allows ddp2 to boot.
- Nathan Woods refactored the 8530 CIA code from the Amiga into a separate module and made it support both the 6526 and 8530 variants.
- Twisty fixed/improved DIP switches in the megasys1, dietgo, and yunsun16 drivers.
- Sonikos fixed some DIP switches and added controls for 2nd player in cocktail mode in Lost Castle in Darkmist.
- Giuseppe Gorgoglione fixed a number of issues in the Windows rendering code:
- fixed blit_vectors so it used the dirty pixel array in D3D mode
- fixed blit_vectors rotation issue for dirty pixels as well
- changed -full_screen_brightness to -full_screen_gamma (which is a more correct description)
- changed -d3dfilter to be a boolean, since the other filtering modes are either obsolete or not applicable to MAME
- removed limitations on windowing position so you no longer need to be aligned on an 8-pixel boundary
- cleaned up a number of unused global variables
- improved multi-monitor support to work in GDI mode as well as in non-full-screen modes
- added missing documentation for the -screen parameter
- Atari Ace fixed some remaining errors and inconsistencies in the content and usage of MAME header files by comparing declarations against actual definitions. Removed many orphaned/duplicate declarations. Added #includes where appropriate, and moved a few declarations to another file when they were in the wrong location.
- Aaron Giles removed a number of unused ROM regions. Most (but not all) of the empty ROM region warnings are now taken care of. Also uncommented/added missing undumped ROMs/XORs in the Namco and CPS2 games.
- Aaron Giles did more Amiga cleanups:
- fixed dual playfield mode
- rewrote blitter code (fixes glitches in ar_bowl and others)
- changed Arcadia boot loading to use ROMtags instead of autoconfig
- swapped Kickstart 1.2 in for Arcadia BIOS (fixes ar_sdwr)
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING