MAME 0.108 was released on 20 August 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- René Single fixed a bug that prevented in-game MNG recording from working.
- Brian Troha added more extensive documentation to several of the Sega 16-bit drivers.
- wolf676 improved DIP switches for headoni and spacbeam.
- Andrew Gardner sent in more debugger comments fixes:
- adding a comment no longer redefines the disasm range.
- comments properly save and load special characters (&,", etc)
- Aaron Giles added sample_get_base_freq() to allow for querying to the base frequency of samples.
- Aaron Giles did more G80 work:
- finished video cleanup
- fixed Space Odyssey controls
- added crude support for Astro Blaster attack rate
- hooked up 005 melody generator, but missing sound PROM
- finished sound cleanup
- Aaron Giles changed the debugger to default to 'on' in debug builds.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added