MAME 0.109u2 was released on 13 October 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- stephh improved DIP switches in the yunsun16 driver and added more documentation.
- Nathan Woods improved timer accuracy and added save state support to the 6526 CIA module.
- Wilbert Pol fixed a bug in the memory map dumping code that caused wrong addresses to be dumped.
- Jess Askey Connected TMS5220 speech support to the Major Havoc: Return to Vax mod.
- Nathan Woods changed the comment shortcut in disassembly windows to avoid clash with Ctrl+C for "Copy".
- Nathan Woods added checking for register symbol names to ensure they aren't numeric (which prevents their identification by the expression parser). Changed the M4510 CPU symbols to avoid tripping this check.
- Samuele Zannoli fixed a crash in the Win32 debugger code with small window sizes.
- Nathan Woods fixed assertion when auditing systems with no samples or ROMs.
- Roberto Fresca improved the pmpoker driver:
- Added service/settings mode to pmpoker.
- Added PORT_IMPULSE to manage correct timings for most inputs in all games.
- Andrew Gardner fixed the "run to cursor" functionality for CPUs that had an address bus shift.
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug that caused false positive ZIP filename matches.
- Aaron Giles added PATH_SEPARATOR define so that platforms with non forward-slash path separators can get preassembled paths in their native format.
- Aaron Giles commited some enhancements to the options manager:
- added a simpler options_init for startup
- added support for internal options
- added support for multiple unadorned options
- moved core options definitions into the core options.c (note that the default INI path no longer includes $HOME/.mame since that is not cross-platform; *nix platforms will need to explicitly override that default in their OSD code)
- added accessor to set the default value of a given option
- changed error reporting so that errors are tracked internally and reported only once
- Aaron Giles improved the documentation in osdepend.h to better describe some of the functions and provide a general overview of how things work. Removed unused osd_readkey_unicode function.
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug in the bilinear software scaler that would read out of bounds on a bitmap.
- Aaron Giles added supervisor DAC support to the Max-a-Flex driver.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING