MAME 0.110u1 was released on 9 November 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- ShimaPong made numerous improvements to the cheat engine:
- Mounted copy prevous value.
- Defined link extension bit in type field.
- Improved one shot operation when restore previous value is available.
- Major update for classic search menu.
- Arranged the cheat general menu a bit.
- Improved item display for selection type code on the code edit screen.
- Added entry index parameter to EditCheatMenu().
- Added watchpoint for ROM region.
- Improved adding watch from cheat list.
- Activation key
- Added save activation key.
- Added 2nd activation key.
- Added show activation key message option.
- Refined command code format.
- Ville Linde added support for a Fixed Interval Timer to the PPC403 core.
- Andrew Gardner updated Polygonet Commanders:
- Added more accurate host interface to dsp56k core
- Removed a bunch of hacks in plygonet.c
- Aaron Giles added a new field Machine->basename which is used to describe the path used for various file accesses. This is a helper for MESS, and should not have any user-visible changes. The file accesses affected are: configuration (cfg) files, snapshots, debugger comments, NVRAM, and memory cards.
- Aaron Giles changed naming of screenshots. They are now created in separate folders per game, with numeric names 0000.png, 0001.png, etc.
- Aaron Giles changed the artwork layout loading to load either gamename/gamename.lay or gamename/default.lay. The latter is preferred, and allows for easier reuse of layouts between games.
- Aaron Giles fixed max instruction bytes for 68020+ CPUs to avoid assertion in new disassembler.
- Aaron Giles added flip screen offsets needed with new video parameters in the pacman.c driver.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status