MAME 0.113u3 was released on 22 March 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nicola Salmoria added proper MC8123 decryption code. Hooked up a number of games that were using the chip, making many of them playable.
- Ville Linde fixed several SHARC opcodes where data transfer was done regardless of the condition. This fixes many things, like the upside-down geometry in Model 2B games. And also, probably all the remaining clipping issues in Gradius 4. At least the planet zooming out in the intro works now.
- David Haywood replaced the old Sega System E driver with new one based on HazeMD.
- Brian Troha fixed a large pile of DIP switches in the Sega System E games.
- R. Belmont submitted ES5503 improvements:
- Fixed extraneous click at end of samples
- Improved timing behavior. Fixes music tempo in many Apple IIgs apps and games in MESS.
- Philip Bennett fixed display of immediate word and long operands in the TMS340x0 disassembler.
- Derrick Renaud updated Ultra Tank to component value code instead of a generic emulation and added Sprint 4 audio.
- couriersud added save state support to the gaelco3d driver. Also added save state support to tms32031.c and dmadac.c.
- Derrick Renaud "fixed" analog controls in some vector games by adding back a faux VBLANK timing.
- Philip Bennett changed the TMS340x0 core to clear the HSTCTLH NMI bit on an acknowledge.
- Curt Coder externalized the CDP1869 color bit handling to a callback function for MESS.
- Nathan Woods refactored the options code into a new generic utility module options.c. Moved the MAME core options into a new module emuopts.c.
- Johnboy made some minor NeoGeo set updates.
- PS updated the cybertnk driver:
- inter CPU communications
- inputs (almost complete)
- program ROMs marked as bad dumps
- unmapped reads
- Zsolt Vasvari updated some more drivers updated to the new video timing.
- Ernesto Corvi added a preliminary MB86233 CPU core. Still needs to be hooked up to the Sega Model 2 driver.
- Ville Linde fixed an interrupt delay slot problem in the SHARC core.
- Nathan Woods introduced a video_screen_exists() call, to determine whether a given screen exists. Updated the debugger to use this so as not to crash if no screens are present.
- Aaron Giles fixed glitches in the neogeo driver introduced in last update.
- Aaron Giles added extensive (but still WIP) FD1094 debugging tools for help in brute force searching for keys.
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug in the Voodoo emulation that caused improper framerates to be computed.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING