MAME 0.116 was released on 10 June 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- couriersud commited a major Donkey Kong driver update:
- Implemented discrete sound from schematics: dkong, radarscp
- Implemented discrete background from schematics for radarscp and various effects:
- blue to black to blue background
- exact priorities
- Grid will flip open and close, vertical flipping on hit.
- Changed inputs for radarscp
- Color generation from schematics (resistor mixer) for radarscp, dkong, dkongjr and dkong3
- couriersud added new components to the discrete sound system:
- Added a "inverter oscillator" component. This can also be used as a raw sine generator - needed by radarscp.
- Added a "integration circuit" based on transistor and RC
- Added a "modulated RC discharge" component.
- Zsolt Vasvari removed a unused return value from VIDEO_START callbacks.
- Atari Ace improved the independence of CPU and sound core variants in order to make them more properly separated by the existing compile-time flags.
- Wilbert Pol added more TIA updates from MESS:
- Rewrote drawing of playing graphics
- Improved handling of player graphics reset signals
- Improved handling of HMOVE signals
- Adam Bousley updated Change Lanes:
- fixed the broken graphics
- fixed the dipswitches
- hooked up the steering wheel controls
- made some changes to the sprite and text layers based on schematics
- Atari Ace fixed up a number of places where malloc results weren't being checked correctly.
- Aaron Giles renamed palette_set_color() to palette_set_color_rgb(). palette_set_color() now matches palette_get_color() and deals in rgb_t data only. Also changed palette_set_colors() to deal with rgb_t data instead of R,G,B triples.
- Aaron Giles flattened the colormap and palette in the 1942 driver.
- Removed usage of unsigned char/short/int from the drivers code in favor of UINT8/UINT16/UINT32.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added