MAME 0.116u1 was released on 15 June 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Zsolt Vasvari fixed scanline address reporting in the qix driver.
- Zsolt Vasvari rewrote Neo-Geo driver again based on information from Charles MacDonald. This update fixes a number of issues with the previous attempt.
- Andrew Kuruhin added support for multiple keyboards:
- added multikeyboard input support through RAWINPUT mechanism (up to 8 simultaneous keyboard inputs
- fixed RAWINPUT device registry enumeration bugs
- Atari Ace fixed a number of errors and simplified the code significantly in the ptm6840 code.
- Robiza fixed the offset for sprite and layers in the fcrash driver.
- Samuele Zannoli made SH4 CPU core improvements:
- corrected opcode decoding and decodes all opcodes of sh4
- corrected disassembly and added support for all instruction of sh4 not in sh2
- now disassembles all fpu instructions
- changed cpu to little-endian (sh4 can be either big or little)
- corrected which data is read and written from memory
- added registers fpul and dbr
- added (non-fpu) instructions of sh4 non present in sh2
- added four fpu instructions
- modified memory-mapped internal register management so that all internal registers can be actually used
- added file sh4regs.h with defines for all sh7750 internal registers
- implemented internal registers for memory refresh
- removed some internal registers of sh2 not present in sh4
- added preliminary support for internal cache used as ram
- Nicola Salmoria updated the CPS2 decryption bit order to match what is likely the original order.
- Alex Jackson fixed toaplan2.c so that OKI6295 sample ROM bankswitching via one of the spare data lines on the coin mechanism port is only hooked up in the one game that's actually wired this way (shippumd).
- Mark McDougall updated the scrambls protection implementation to use equations based on the implementation from fpgaarcade.com.
- Aaron Giles switched driver code to exclusively using mame_rand() instead of rand(), to improve consistency of results.
- Aaron Giles improved the MCU timing and communication in the qix driver. Still a few issues remain.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status