MAME 0.116u2 was released on 20 June 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Justin Kerk and Lord Nightmare updated a number of games to correctly use the SN76489 instead of the SN76496, which was a later design.
- Atari Ace cleaned up the exports from a number of drivers, adding static qualifiers to functions and variables t hat don't need to be exported and have generic sounding names.
- Zsolt Vasvari updated numerous drivers to remove the use of global Machine wherever possible. Also reviewed the clipping regions and made changes to ensure the passed-in cliprect was honored.
- Vas Crabb cleaned up the Dooyong driver:
- Consolidated and streamlined tilemap callbacks
- Took better advantage of MAME's tilemap caching by building larger tilemaps so they don't need to be invalidated as often
- Interpreted sprite Y position as signed 9-bit value in rshark/superx (fixes some glitches)
- Added more explanatory comments to help others reading the code
- Atari Ace changed a number of mame timer objects from void * to mame_timer *.
- Robiza fixed a couple more Irem CPU opcodes to improve Match It 2.
- Shimapong fixed a collision detection bug in thunderX.
- Zsolt Vasvari commited Neo-Geo updates:
- Fixed several regressions from previous update
- Added LED outputs
- Improved the smaller visible area configuration
- JohnBoy fixed some incorrect information in the Neo Geo ROMsets.
- Aaron Giles integrated platform-specific changes into the core makefile, mostly taken from the SDLMAME makefile. Changed the MAMEOS configuration variable to OSD, indicating which OSD layer is being compiled. Added a new configuration variable TARGETOS which specifies the target OS platform.
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING