MAME 0.117 was released on 10 July 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- R. Belmont added save state support to the bzone.c games.
- Nathan Woods fixed some bugs involving empty or null ROM regions.
- Atari Ace fixed a potential crash in the speglsht driver.
- Wilbert Pol changed the 6532riot code to split r6532_init into r6532_init and r6532_reset.
- R. Belmont fixed the CPS3 code to be big-endian friendly.
- David Haywood added alpha blending effects to the CPS3 driver and improved sprite positioning.
- David Haywood moved the "Pandora" sprite chip implementation to its own file. Updated Snow Bros, Air Buster, DJ Boy and Heavy Unit to use ths new generic implementation.
- Pete Rittwage reverted a patch to the 6526CIA as it was causing issues with the Amiga/Arcadia emulation.
- robiza deduced a few more opcodes for gussun. The game now boots and you can coin up.
- Zsolt Vasvari fixed a regression in the vmetal and tatsumi drivers.
- neoforma cleaned up the tiny MAME target.
- Aaron Giles improved the accuracy of mame_timer_scale_up.
- Aaron Giles rotated the mame_rand() results by 16 bits to reduce periodicity of the resuls.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING