MAME 0.122 was released on 18 December 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Atari Ace continued to add const qualifiers on remaining items in the project.
- johnboy contributed Neo Geo updates:
- Added Neo-Geo game pcb info
- Corrected a number of incorrect ROMs
- Added MVS VERSION tag to fightfva, renamed 'P'-rom
- Added MVS AND AES VERSION tag to joyjoy
- Added AES VERSION tag to kof99
- Added MVS VERSION tag to kof99a
- Sonikos cleaned up input ports for cave.c and rpunch.c.
- couriersud made another big dkong.c driver update:
- Wrote a M58817 sound driver and hooked it up. Uses a tms5110 speech synthesis. The LPC format is identical, however coefficients seem to be different. Until coefficients are known, samples are used.
- changed dkong/radarscp based games to use hardware-conformant I8035 memory maps
- Added drakton clone drktnjr on dkongjr hardware
- moved address remapping proms to REGION_USER1 (hunchbkd & co)
- Service now adds credit
- Hooked up coin_counters
- remove GAME_NOT_WORKING GAME_WRONG_COLORS from hunchbkd
- dkongjr: mapped more interface lines between sound and cpu boards
- tagged all inputs, all reads use tag names
- moved more static vars into dkong_state
- kingshriek added more major SCSP fixes:
- Rewrote much of the interpolation code
- Improved key-rate scaling calculation
- Fixed playback of non-looping samples with a zero loop-end address
- Fixed backwards looping mode so that it initially reads forward until encountering the loop-start address
- Preliminary but reasonable-sounding FM support
- Fixed overflow in frequency calculation
- Improved FM, but it's disabled for now because it doesn't sound right yet
- Improved DSP wet/dry mix (should be correct now)
- Fixed a minor LPSLNK problem
- Jim Stolis fixed Hopper Empty and Coin-Out Timeout issues in the peplus.c driver.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added