MAME 0.130 was released on 9 March 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- David Haywood added new graphic roms to the 1999 head panic set. Also added sprite flicker flag, based on tumble pop etc.
- Lord Nightmare added locations to rom names for Mazer Blazer (and alt) roms. Add NO_DUMP entries for undumped voice roms, video prom, and pal.
- Aaron Giles added function calls to replace the MIPS3 and PowerPC DRC's various CPU_SET_INFO bits.
- Aaron Giles fixed DCS2 speedup handler so it doesn't get lost during a memory remap. This should give a slight speed bump to the Seattle/Vegas games and to War Gods.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli added service1 button tested in Dynamite Bomber (but doesn't work in game) and fixed little sprites priority problems in limenko.c.
- Angelo Salese fixed a sprite bug when flip y flag is used and cleaned-up the whole routine in Zero Target.
- Angelo Salese fixed sound regression in Tryout and removed deprecat.h dependency.
- Olivier Galibert updated the tms57002 core: Added two missing instructions and hacked up the coef update. The real way coefficient updates are handled is a little too complex for now, but the hack throttles the update speed to the real rate given the way konami uses it (once per sync). It's near impossible to use it in a different way anyway.
- Aaron Giles fixed bug that caused 64-bit PowerPC systems to fetch opcodes in the wrong order.
- Derrick Renaud fixed Analog settings so Digital and Autocenter Speeds are applied properly in real time. Fixed Digital Speed = 0 so it increments in single steps per button press.
- smf fixed PSX CPU disassembly of -$8000, it was showing up as -$0.
- Olivier Galibert allowed chds to be directly in the rom directory without a subdirectory.
- robiza provided wc90b1 and wc90b2 improvements:
- Sprite priorities.
- Sprite x position.
- Fixed y sprite wrapping.
- Fixed bg and fg scroll.
- Fixed bg and fg offsets.
- Tomasz Slanina fixed colors in Cultures (Jibun wo Migaku Culture School Mahjong Hen).
- Uki provided a royalmah update:
- Added some notes.
- Fixed DIPSW of makaijan.
- Fixed visible area.
- Fixed CPU clock.
- Aaron Giles added muting just before saving the NVRAM, and de-mute just after loading the NVRAM. Should cure the stuck sound issue for games with large NVRAM.
- Kevin Eshbach added placeholders for the two PAL's on Atari's version of Pole Position 1 and 2 (I could not read the last digit of the PAL at 5c.)
- Kevin Eshbach added board numbers to SEGA's Quartet 2 documentation.
- Naibo Zhang fixed Konami zr-107, GTI Club hardware, background layer lost (black sky).
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added