MAME 0.130u2 was released on 28 March 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Guru added board description to Zodiack.
- Angelo Salese demoted some games to have the GAME_NOT_WORKING flag:
- Alligator Hunt (protected version).
- Great Guns.
- Name Club Ver. 3.
- Snow Board Championship.
- Tetris Korean bootleg.
- Thunder Hoop 2: TH Strikes Back.
- Touryuu Densetsu Elan-Doree / Elan Doree - Legend of Dragoon.
- World Grand Prix.
- World Rally 2 - Twin Racing.
- Guru added a PCB layout for the large single plane PCB that Incredible Technologies used for the Golden Tee 3D series (3D through Classic), Shuffleshot, World Class Bowling and World Class Bowling Deluxe.
- Guru added PCB layout & hardware documentation for Atari's Badlands.
- Mariusz Wojcieszek provided a WIP driver for Cubo CD32:
- AGA palette.
- AGA bitplane data fetching.
- Support for up to 8 standard bitplanes.
- HAM8 mode.
- Luca Elia fixed pending IRQs handling in the TLCS-90 CPU core.
- Guru updated video timing in bestbest to match PCB.
- Cs9ph7Rg0 provided an ejsakura fix: added ymz280b_r to memory map to prevent musics to stop while playing.
- Hau provided a nemesis.c fix:
- Fixed screen priority problems in Kitten Kaboodle.
- Added flip screen & cocktail support.
- Merged memory maps in hyprduel.c.
- Wilbert Pol made CPU cores be now enabled on a per cpu core family basis instead of per cpu core variant. As a result CPUDEFS is no longer needed in the makefile.
- Olivier Galibert provided TMS320C25 fixes and enhancements:
- Accept IRQs on IDLE.
- Actually count irq processing and instruction fetching cycles.
- Add support for external serial frame sync with internal triggering (aka TXM=1 and FSM=1).
- Guru updated G-Net CHDs (reset to factory default settings and clear high-score table).
- Guru added description of G-Net card/PCB.
- Pugsy fixed crash due to recent cheat engine changes.
- Aladar fixed the sprite collision code of the mcu simulation in 'machine\mexico86.c'.
- Luis Faria improved sound banking in galpani2 driver.
- Tafoid provided gameplan improvements:
- Verified and simplified the DIPs, adding locations.
- Adjusted clocks in Leprechaun and Pirate Treasure based on info from the manual.
- Fabio Priuli implemented model2 inputs through direct AM_READ_PORT access rather than using read handlers. The patch also fixes daytona brakes (which were previously labeled with the wrong tag).
- XingXing provided various PGM fixes and improvements.
- David Haywood fixed rdft2j2 set, it was using rdft roms instead of the rdft2 ones.
- David Haywood provided additional PGM improvements:
- Added emulation of the earlier type of ARM (ASIC27A, 5585E type). Used this for protection emulation on Photo Y2k, Knights of Valour Superheroes instead of old simulation code.
- Disabled protection simulation for several sets. This demotes Knights of Valour / Knights of Valour Plus to NOT working as there is no dump of the internal rom.
- Photo Y2k still works because it's using the emulation added above, but you can no longer change region as this is supplied by the ASIC27A device which is now emulated. This is correct.
- Added several new sets, several of which are re-releases of the games using the ASIC 27A instead of the previous protection devices. (oldss, killbldp)
- Removed per-game speedup hacks, as they're no longer needed for the ARM based games to boot correctly.
- smf fixed core_strwildcmp by increasing the limit from 8 to 16 characters.
- Tafoid verified and simplified munchmo DIPs, and added locations. Also fixed clock speeds and AY-8910 clock to match recordings.
- Tafoid verified DIPs and added locations for Road Fighter. Adjusted defaults to match the manual.
- Mamesick emulated CPU1 (slave) <-> AUDIOCPU communications in bublbobl and AUDIOCPU reset at startup, previously this was disabled.
- Mamesick added samples emulation to Rough Ranger (V2.0), write ports A & B of YM2203 are used.
- Mamesick added game-specific kludge to get music in SD Gundam Psycho Salamander.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added