MAME 0.131 was released on 23 April 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Fabio Priuli removed the last use of PORT_PLAYER(2) for P1 inputs.
- Aaron Giles merged memory maps in the suna8, supbtime, superchs, suprnova, suprslam, subs, suna16, stepstag, stfight, strnskill drivers.
- robiza provided numerous improvements to the roul driver.
- Aaron Giles added basic implementation of the TMS9927 video controller.
- Aaron Giles provided a Status games driver rewrite:
- Reduced multiple drivers down to a primary one with minor tweaks.
- Hooked up TMS9927 video generator.
- Fixed statriv2v character generator to be more accurate.
- Fixed incorrect colors.
- Correct video timing.
- Angelo Salese and David Haywood did miscellaneous Naomi work and improvements. Some refactoring done, new games hooked up. Moved NAOMI DRIVER_INITs to specific machine/naomi.c & includes/naomi.h files, in preparation to add per-game JVS settings.
- Aaron Giles changed generic NVRAM behavior so that all the variants look for a memory region named "nvram". If it is found and is of the same length as the generic_nvram_size, data is copied from there instead of filling the RAM with the fallback pattern.
- Derrick Renaud fixed mouse/lightgun buttons to individually select when using -mouse/-multimouse and -lightgun. Meaning you will not receive Mouse Button 0 Gun Button 0 when selecting in the UI.
- Angelo Salese merged memory map and attempted to add proper colors in Carrera.
- Derrick Renaud fixed UI selection of Gun axis so Gun 1 is not always selected with the desired gun when using RawInput.
- Fabio Priuli fixed frontend messages to leave enough space for clone longer names.
- Wilbert Pol added T6W28 sound core (SNK(?) custom sn76489a clone).
- Yasuhiro Ogawa removed YM2151 from gijoe which is not present on real PCB.
- Derrick Renaud fixed bug where repeating axis values were being selected for button input in UI.
- Luigi30 crystallized 1945kiii.c, maygay1b.c, maygayv1.c, mwarr.c, n8080.c (20.16MHz crystal confirmed with schematics), pacman.c, panicr.c, rallyx.c.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING