MAME 0.131u4 was released on 4 June 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Enik Land fixed megadrive PAL refresh rate (for MESS).
- Angelo Salese fixed NMI firing in Goal 92 (same sound hook-up as Euro League).
- Fabio Priuli replaced almost all remaining cpu* num occurrences in src/mame/ with tags.
- Brian Troha updated Intruder & Moon Base roms with PCB locations.
- Brian Troha corrected some rom names & added some PCB locations to pipedrm. Added dipswitch locations.
- Brian Troha corrected dipswitches in Konami's Wizz Quiz and added dipswitch locations.
- Angelo Salese and Yasuhiro Ogawa provided significant improvements to the Super Crowns Golf video. Also hooked up inputs and DIP switches.
- Aaron Giles cleaned up Namco 5xxx docs, listing both MB88xx pin IDs and Namco custom IDs where appropriate.
- Aaron Giles added clocks to the Namco 06xx in anticipation of improved device interconnection.
- Aaron Giles added new file devtempl.h which can be used to generate the DEVICE_GET_INFO function. Updated all the Namco I/O devices to use this, along with the 6821pia and voodoo.
- Aaron Giles updated galaga driver to use computed video timing.
- Fabio Priuli added configuration settings and analog adjusters to xml output (see e.g. mario or crbaloon). Also, added port categories for MESS.
- Brian Troha and The Dumping Union corrected rom names for Wing Shooting Championship and added documentation of the new game features of v2.00.
- Fabio Priuli converted ADC083x converters to be MAME devices.
- Olivier Galibert updated Tekken Tag Tournament Japanese versions: Mark the in-practice undumped roms as NO_DUMP. The versions used in the source were from where from the export version and they're incompatible with the japanese program roms.
- Fabio Priuli converted ADC1213x converters to be MAME devices.
- Tafoid added DIP Locations and verified defaults for Speed Rumbler/Rush and Crash (using Speed Rumbler manual).
- Fabio Priuli partially converted NEC uPD4990A RTC to be a MAME device. Moved clock init to device_start.
- MooglyGuy added CPU core for the Manchester Small-Scale Experimental Machine (SSEM) from 1948.
- Brian Troha updated the dipswitches and listed the dipswitches in the hvyunit driver.
- Brian Troha added documentation about the Galaxian bootleg hardware known as Artic Multi-System.
- Curt Coder added alternate read/write handlers to the Z80 PIO implementation.
- Fabio Priuli converted Motorola 6840PTM to be a MAME device.
New clones added