MAME 0.132 was released on 8 June 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- smf hooked up watchdog in twinkle.c so test mode exits.
- MooglyGuy fixed a minor typo in the SSEM debugging features.
- Tafoid and Fujix fixed a number of year listings known to be unknown or incorrect the current MAME source. The source for these changes come from the book: Arcade TV Game List (Edition: Domestic and Overseas, 1971 - 2005).
- Brian Troha updated ghosteo driver with information out of eolith.c about QS1000 and added the sample rom, with a note about it NOT being dumped from this PCB but is a common sample rom used by Eolith.
- Marshmellow fixed minor cycle counting inaccuracy in Z80 core.
- Aaron Giles added the concept of device contracts. A contract is a well-defined set of interfaces supported by a device, and identified by a unique string identifier. A device may support any number of contracts, described in a list via the DEVICE_CONTRACT_LIST* macros. The purpose of contracts is to provide a means for devices to expose a standard set of interfaces to other parts of the system. For example, the PCI device should expose a contract that includes functions for configuration register access, and 32-bit I/O. Then any device with a PCI interface should implement the PCI contract, so that the PCI bus device can route things appropriately.
- Aaron Giles removed the MDRV_<devtype>_REMOVE macros. A simple DEVICE_REMOVE works now that device types are not needed.
- Atari Ace added missing static and const qualifiers throughout the source.
- Atari Ace changed several internal interfaces to be more consistent, namely (1) passing device_config as a const always, (2) passing running_machine as a non-const always, (3) eliminating running_machine where possible, (4) passing machine/device first, and (5) preferring (screen, bitmap, cliprect) over (machine, bitmap, cliprect) when all are needed for rendering.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING