MAME 0.132u1 was released on 17 June 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Curt Coder fixed handshaking signals for PPI8255 modes 1/2, and mode 2 input mask.
- Angelo Salese added framebuffer support in 18 Holes Pro Golf. Fixed backgrounds and added inputs. Decoupled from btime.
- Kef Schecter adjusted sound command descriptions for dkong to be closer to the other drivers, and added a missing command description.
- R. Belmont fixed several issues compiling with gcc 4.4.
- Tafoid added Dip Locations and made default settings changes to match manuals for Star Wars and The Empire Strikes back.
- Angelo Salese added irq ack support in the rohga driver, fixes character selection behaviour in Wizard Fire.
- Angelo Salese fixed background colors and improved the graphics in Pro Soccer.
- Curt Coder refactored MC6845 to use devcb and added cursor callback (for MESS).
- Angelo Salese added basic gfx pal descrambling to liberate.c, and enabled sound (memory map was disabled but it is actually good?) Fixed for good the background colors and added gfx rom read-back (helps a lot for the tile-based sprites). Improved playability by tweaking IRQ generation.
- Wilbert Pol made the 8237 dma controller emulation more accurate by implementing it as a state machine. Deprecated the dma8237_run_transfer function.
- Guru updated readmes for ATOMISWAVE and TWINKLE hardware.
- R. Belmont provided Twinkle WIP:
- SPU board emulation improvements (memory map, IRQ controller, IDE, RF5c400).
- Changed 4th mix to use real dumped security dongle data.
- Angelo Salese provided many graphics and logic fixes to Pro Sports.
- Angelo Salese fixed a DECO16 CPU core bug that was causing issues with Pro Bowling part of Pro Sports.
- Angelo Salese implemented a new DECO CPU-16 opcode, used by Express Raider for V-BLANK bit and a bunch of liberate.c games for TILT bit. Converted Express Raider to use the DECO CPU-16 core instead of the plain M6502.
- Phil Bennett made Total Vice use the correct boot ROM (same as Polystars).
- Angelo Salese fixed Pro Tennis gameplay and added basic background hook-up.
- David Haywood improved protection simulation and documentation for Shogun Warriors/BRAP Boys.
- David Haywood improved System 16 bootleg behaviors, especially with regards to sprite rendering.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING