MAME 0.132u3 was released on 2 July 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Angelo Salese updated mlanding: fixed sub CPU reset line, fixed main-to-sound CPUs comms, added PORT_TOGGLE for the inputs and fixed color banking. Fixed analog inputs. Added DSP and background graphics.
- Guru added redumped sample ROMs to Hang Pilot.
- smf mapped Player 2 Start in Salary Man Champ.
- smf marked all beatmania iidx games as not working.
- Phil Bennett updated mlanding: fixed foreground framebuffer graphics.
- Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed AGA display window start and stop (fixes startup screen and lsrquiz & lsrquiz2 missing graphics).
- Brian Troha added PCB location to several rom sets in the asteroid.c driver.
- Angelo Salese provided mc68hc11 improvements:
- Added STX DIR, STY DIR opcodes.
- Fixed a bug with TAP opcode.
- Fixed internal RAM/internal I/O start-up state.
- Fixed the I/O system by changing the has_io flag with a has_extended_io flag (switch between 0x40 and 0x100 I/O registers).The latter is used by the Taito JC HC11 CPU only at the current time.
- Fixed a register r/w to allow Skeet Shooter to put some gfxs.
- Curt Coder added default monochrome amber and green palettes.
- R. Belmont updated the PPCDRC: fix flags on STWCX and fix FMULS to use the correct registers.
- R. Belmont fixed magtruck to use the alternate EEPROM.
- smf updated drummania 2nd mix and 2nd mix power up ver chds.
- David Haywood added kludges to get racin force / open golf past the initial check screens with the TMS emulation enabled.
- Dirk Best fixed an assert when using the 80188 CPU.
- R. Belmont provided Model 3 driver updates:
- Interrupt controller improved.
- Fixed chip IDs for magtruck and von254g.
- Various notes for working out additional issues.
- Atari Ace and Aaron Giles removed old drawgfx APIs after converting the remaining drivers to the new ones.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING