MAME 0.134 was released on 10 September 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- robiza added a partial fix to CIA timer: avoid timer's desync in read count operation.
- Curt Coder fixed access violation in MESS skeleton drivers with empty INPUT_PORT sections.
- Curt Coder fixed disassembler argument order in the Z8 core.
- Nathan Woods fixed input_seq_from_tokens(): MAMEUI uses input_seq_from_tokens() outside the context of a running emulation, so this code will crash if machine == NULL and the keycode was not a built in keycode. Changed this so that it will gracefully fail if machine == NULL.
- R. Belmont enforce read-only status of PowerVR ID registers for Naomi / AW hardware.
- Aaron Giles added debug_global_input_code_pressed() for use in debugging.
- Aaron Giles remove remaining references to machine->cpu[n]. Removed cpu[n] array. Replaced with machine->firstcpu which is a fast access to the head of the list of CPUs.
- Aaron Giles did a minor cleanup of machine/generic.c. Changed watchdog_read handlers to return the address space's unmapped value rather than 0xff.
- robiza fixed CIA PRA, PRB, DDRA, DDRB ports.
- Roberto Fresca updated funworld.c:
- Discovered and documented new features in Jolly Card (Evona Electronics).
- Removed the commented hack for joly980 driver init since is not needed anymore.
- Fixed a bug introduced with the massive input change, that didn't allow initialize all sets that need the normal procedure to do it.
- Updated technical notes.
- Quench fixed the T0CKI count input being controlled by the wrong edge sensing for the PIC16C5x CPU.
- Angelo Salese fixed a bug with SBC opcode N flag behaviour in Decimal Mode in the G65816 core.
- hap modified the segas24 driver: Segas24 rom games don't have NVRAM; fixed nvram_save writing 0KB file.
- Lord Nightmare updated 68681/2681 duart code: When a channel is in loopback mode, do not actually transmit bytes sent to that duart channel over the TX pin.
- Pugsy hooked up F6 again as a global cheat enable/disable.
- Gabriele Gorla added fixes to the i386 core:
- Added missing arpl instruction.
- Fixed BCD carry.
- Fixed disassembly of group D8 when modrm > 0xc0.
- Added fucompp instruction to disassembler.
- Sandro Ronco added "increase or equal" and "decrease or equal" options to the new cheat commands.
- Aaron Giles added helper function core_i64_hex_format. Replaced several printf cases in the debugger with this function to avoid runtime differences on older Windows systems. Also fixed up some error logging messages to output the correct number of characters for addresses and data, using the new function.
- Atari Ace added missing static and const qualifiers, and fixed up some header files.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status