MAME 0.143u1 was released on 11 July 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- H@P updated the CP1610 core - maskable interrupts do not latch:
- Maskable interrupts that trigger while interrupts are disabled are not latched. Fixes Activision's Dreadnaught Factor. (intv driver in MESS).
- Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h usage in the following drivers:
- J. Wallace improved video timings in The Crystal Maze: Team Challenge games, this fixes most bad palette bugs in it.
- Johnboy provided various Neo-Geo changes:
- janshin - Replaced p1, old was bad dump.
- Tagged / Retagged several sets MVS/AES version.
- Begin to document used pcb's for cartridges.
- More removal of .bin extension in favour of chiplabel.socketlabel naming convention.
- Brian Troha updated vigilant.c: Added support for Coin Modes 1 & 2 for Vigilante & Kickle Cubele sets. Added Dip locations for Buccaneers, Kickle Cubele & Vigilante sets.
- Brian Troha updated zaxxon.c: Added Dip locations to Future Spy.
- Brian Troha updated xxmissio.c: Added Dip locations to XX Mission.
- Brian Troha updated wwfsstar.c: Added Dip locations to WWF Superstars.
- Brian Troha updated wallc.c: Added Dip locations to Wall Crash.
- Brian Troha updated vulgus.c: Added Dip locations to the Vulgus sets.
- Brian Troha updated vball.c: Added Dip locations to the U.S. Championship V'ball sets.
- Miodrag Milanovic updated idectrl - Implemented command 0x70 (SEEK) makes jdredd and jdreddb boot again.
- R. Belmont and Angelo Salese provided Naomi updates:
- Fixed BIOS order so rev H is default.
- Fixed rotation settings for Illvelo and Shooting Love 2007.
- Fixed a minor BIOS H compatibility issue and added idle skip for BIOS H.
- f205v and R. Belmont provided Documentation cleanups/updates for Naomi/Triforce/Chihiro.
- O. Galibert updated addrmap: Allow adding device-sourced memory maps in the main map.
- O. Galibert updated naomi: Use a device map for maple-dc.
- O. Galibert updated addrmap: Add a useful error detection.
- Angelo Salese and O. Galibert implemented lightgun inputs to The House of the Dead 2, game is now playable with several gfx issues (due of the different PVR used).
- Angelo Salese and O. Galibert hooked up proper inputs to Crazy Taxi, Dynamite Baseball Naomi, Zombie Revenge, Jambo Safari, 18th Wheeler, Airline Pilots, Confidential Mission, Monkey Ball, The Maze of Kings, Shakatto Tambourine.
- Angelo Salese added 0555 KRGB TA to FB conversion, used by Ring Out 4x4.
- Lord Nightmare and Wilbert Pol provided further upd7725 fixes, new code might actually work properly now, fixed uninitialized variables.
- Barry Rodewald updated the i386 core: Various fixes.
- Load LDT before segment registers when switching tasks.
- Set IF after the instruction following STI.
- Reset IF after MOV SS or POP SS for one instruction.
- Fixed LSL instruction when modrm < 0xc0.
- Miodrag Milanovic updated nvram - in case of multiple bioses, system nvram will be saved in form systemname_biosnum.nv in cases when non-default bios is used. For default bios selection all stay the same.
- Kevin Eshbach provided various rom name fixes:
- Corrects Super Zaxxon rom names.
- Updates the name of the Bally Sente sound board rom and adds the date code.
- Updates the Name That Tune set 2 rom names.
- Updates the Stompin’ rom names, updates the undumped pal, updates the cartridge type and adds the date code.
- Updates the Rescue Raider (first set) rom names, updates the undumped pals, marked as non-cartridge and adds the date code.
- Adds the date code to Gimme a Break.
- Adds the date code to one of the Trivia Pursuit (Genus I) sets.
- J. Wallace added reasonably accurate layout code to Crystal Maze games that should finally leave them playable.
- Balrog corrected syntax in some inline assembly.
- Guru provided EPROM dump for the i/o gunboard on HOTD2 PCB.
- Samuele Zannoli did preliminary work for ATV Track, in order to get the second SH-4 into Business.
- Samuele Zannoli added support for dma transfers between the processor and external devices in SH-4 CPU core.
- Samuele Zannoli modified naomibd device so that it allocates the memory for the gdrom data on startup based on a parameter that specifies the size in megabytes.
- Samuele Zannoli added two new commands to the unidasm utility:
- skip <n> allows to skip the first <n> bytes from the file.
- count <n> specify that only <n> bytes from the file must be disassembled.
- Johnboy did more Neo-Geo work for ROM naming conventions and documentation of used PCBs for cartridges.
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING