MAME 0.143u2 was released on 27 July 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Tafoid updated balsente.c. A number of fixes and improvements:
- gghost - DIP Location fixes.
- gimeabrk - Added 2nd Player trackball, button and a 2 player start button to complete Cocktail support. Note: When mode is Cocktail, normal player 1 controls becomes player 2's. Fixes MT Bug#00460.
- hattrick - Player 1 (Blue) Control re-addition. Left player could not be controlled correctly.
- rescraid - Fixed control orientation to match that of an actual control panel (steering = left stick, shooting = right stick).
- stompin - Dropped redundant left/right joystick controls.
- toggle - Default controls changed to a normal joystick, rather then the left-side of a two-joystick setup.
- Tafoid corrected Cosmic Monsters overlay to match that from a reference video of an actual cabinet.
- R. Belmont updated the taitoair driver: give perfect interleave, improves 3D in topland (still not perfect).
- Angelo Salese provided various Sega Saturn / ST-V fixes, that allow correct sound in Baku Baku Animal and Funky Head Boxers, also removed instadma hack, used by Pebble Beach Golf and Funky Head Boxers.
- R. Belmont updated the m68k core: set read/write bit properly in special status on MMU bus errors.
- Balrog fixed a silly bug in Puzzli 2 protection routines.
- Heihachi_73 updated documentation about known Aristocrat MK6 game titles.
- R. Belmont updated the m68k core: added bus error input line, fixed FMOVEM, fixed issues with HMMU.
- R. Belmont updated the ppc core: Implemented correct BATs for 601 and memory-forced I/O controller interface accesses.
- Tim Lindner fixed autorelease pool warnings when running multithreaded on Mac OS X.
- Brian Troha updated seta.c: Implemented Coin Mode 1 & 2 for Arbalester, Blandia, Caliber 50, Downtown, Dragon Unit / Castle of Dragon, Meta Fox, Thundercade / Twin Formation & Twin Eagle. Added dip locations for Arbalester, Caliber 50, Meta Fox, Quiz Kokology, Quiz Kokology 2, Sokonuke Taisen Game & Twin Eagle.
- Barry Rodewald updated the i386 core: implemented FCLEX FPU instruction.
- Curt Coder re-enabled scheduler cothread execution.
- Johnboy did more work for ROM naming conventions for Neo-Geo driver games.
- Angelo Salese added DSP end IRQ event in Sega Saturn / ST-V SCU DSP core.
- Brian Troha updated sshangha.c: Added dipswitch locations to the Super Shanghai Dragon's Eye sets.
- Brian Troha updated speglsht.c: Added dipswitch locations to Super Eagle Shot.
- Brian Troha updated speedspn.c: Added dipswitch locations to Speed Spin.
- Brian Troha updated cave.c: Added a PCB layout for Hotdog Storm as well as some addition notes/information.
- Guru updated chaknpop.c: Added a fully documented PCB layout for Chack'n Pop.
- Brian Troha updated chaknpop.c: Added dipswitch locations to Chack'n Pop.
- smfupdated audit: If a rom is bad for a clone but is good for the parent then it doesn't count towards the clone being found. optimized also_used_by_parent & uses the length as well as hashes.
- O. Galibert updated the m68k core: Generate a per-cpu-type jump table. Correct linef handling makes the atari st less cranky.
- Curt Coder added the AMS40041 variant (used in the Amstrad PC1512) to mc6845.c.
- hap provided tagteam.c misc cleanups:
- Fixed maincpu irqs.
- Added resnet for color prom.
- Added coincounters.
- Added diplocations.
- hap updated m62.c: amplified default contrast, this fixes washed out colors.
- David Haywood did a major organization, documentation and addition of numerous (over 1600) gambling game titles covering the following systems:
- Aristocrat MK6
- Barcrest MPU3, MPU4, MPU4 (Video), MPU5
- JPM Impact, MPS1, MPS2, System 5, System 5 (Video), System 6, System 6 (Video), System 80
- Maygay EPOCH, MV1
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING