MAME 0.144 was released on 13 November 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Tafoid fixed up the flicky and clones (system1.c) Dip Switches after a fair amount of playtesting. Also, added some specific set notes related to oddness/differences observed.
- Alex Jackson and kanikani started an input ports cleanup in the Toaplan drivers:
- Removed some unused macros from toaplipt.h.
- Fixed polarity of DIPLOCATIONs in toaplan2.c.
- Added some missing inputs.
- Carl updated the SDL port: Add TAP/TUN networking capability and shell script for Configuration.
- Alex Jackson added some common country and language names to the default strings, and removed some unused and/or redundant strings.
- O. Galibert provided various improvement to Amiga FDC system.
- R. Belmont rewrote NCR539x SCSI emulation from scratch.
- Alex Jackson and kanikani provided more Toaplan input fixes:
- Added DIPLOCATIONs and missing inputs to twincobr.c, wardner.c, toaplan2.c.
- Added information about ingame test/debug features to comments in toaplan2.c.
- Unified toaplan2.c inputs with the other Toaplan drivers.
- David Haywood converted neogeo MVS driver to use software lists in preparation for multislot support.
- Alex Jackson updated neogeo.c: fixed kof98 on non-Windows builds.
- Angelo Salese added per-channel volume control to ES5505/ES5506 sound chip, and hooked it up to the Taito F3 driver.
- Angelo Salese added a preliminary ES5510 DSP DRAM input/output latches support in Taito F3 driver, fixes sound in Ring Rage and Riding Fight.
- Curt Coder updated the 6522VIA: Implemented CA2 pulse output mode, and output interrupt state only when it changes.
- Curt Coder updated the 6532RIOT: Output interrupt state only when it changes.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING