MAME 0.144u1 was released on 27 November 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Roberto Fresca and Rob Ragon provided Forte Card improvements:
- Added crystal through #define.
- Correct clocks for CPU, CRTC and AY8910.
- Added new spanish set.
- Added correct bipolar dump.
- Correct palette routines, plus video resnet.
- Added preliminary support for 93SC56 serial EEPROM.
- Added proper serial EEPROM dump.
- Added a ton of technical notes.
- Roberto Fresca and Rob Ragon updated the Forte Card: Improved the 93SC56 serial EEPROM interface. Added more findings and technical notes.
- Fabio Priuli modernized address maps for most skeleton drivers.
- Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed rom mapping and added nvram in pcat_nit.c. Some mini-games in streetg(2) are playable now.
- R. Belmont, Carl and cgwg provided SDL updates:
- pcap network support for OS X and Windows SDL targets.
- GLSL tweaks to better support the "CRT" shader.
- Angelo Salese made default paletteram to be white on Hot Chase start-up, fixes ugly MAME default palette to be shown at POST.
- Miodrag Milanovic changed makefile in order to make sequential compilation of MAME and MESS and their sub targets less resource demanding.
- Angelo Salese moved V3021 RTC emulation into a proper device, and made it to increment the time. Hooked this up into pgm.c and fortecar.c drivers.
- Team CPS-1 updated cps3.c: Documented all sfiii, sfiii2 and sfiii3 existining revisions.
- Team CPS-1 provided a CPS-1 update:
- Fixed 3wondersu, ffightu1, ffightj1, sf2uc, sf2ud, sf2uf ROMs labels and positions, added pcb infos to video\cps1.c.
- The Dumping Union redumped and fixed sf2ceuc to match real pcb
- Restored 4 EPROMs properly dumped in forgottn and marked LW-13.10D as possible bad dump in forgottnu, see the note.
- The Dumping Union fixed inverted EPROMs positions in megaman according to a new USA 91635B-2 B-Board.
- Kold666 added a note about RT_23.13B ROM in wonder3.
- Added some documentation notes to various sets.
- Minor cleanups and fixes.
- Aaron Giles fixed obvious use-after-free error in device_delete().
- Aaron Giles removed explicit freeing of HLSL shadow_texture, since it is allocated by texture_create() which does its own tracking and freeing.
- Kevin Eshbach provided various changes to the Bally Sente driver.
- Corrects the rom locations for Trivia Pursuit Baby Boomer edition.
- Corrects the rom locations for Street Football.
- Added date code to Mini Golf (Set 2), Trivia Pursuit (Baby Boomer Edition), Night Stocker (set 1), Night Stocker (set 2) and Street Football.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING