MAME 0.144u3 was released on 14 December 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Angelo Salese added video, sound and basic i/o to the CES Classic driver, games are currently sort of playable.
- Lord Nightmare and Angelo Salese added ay8910_reset_w() function, used by Joyful Road / Munch Mobile for resetting the AYs on-the-fly. Fixes substained sounds in the aforementioned game.
- Chad put an handling error where filenames are too long.
- Tomasz Slanina fixed IRQ and NMI generation in Joyful Road driver according to schematics.
- Team CPS-1: provided a CPS-1 update:
- Added LWCHR.3A, ST22B.1A, STF29.1A, TK22B.1A, VA24B.1A, YI24B.1A PALs.
- Fixed wofch to use proper EPROM TK2(CH)_07.9A since the previous dump was found to be bad.
- Corrado Tomaselli fixed wof, wofa, wofj, wofch ROMs labels and locations, added Q-Sound PALs and pcb infos.
- Corrado Tomaselli updated captcomm and clones: CCPRG.11D marked as NO_DUMP, the one dumped was CCPRG1.11D.
- Fixed dinoj, punisherj ROMs labels and locations, added Q-Sound PALs.
- Fixed sfzch, sfzbch GFX and sound ROMs labels and locations.
- Minor cleanups and fixes.
- Angelo Salese converted Paint & Puzzle driver to use proper VGA core.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added