MAME 0.146u3 was released on 15 July 2012.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Porchy and The Dumping Union updated dec8.c: Corrected the roms names for Breywood and added PCB locations where known. Added the priority PROM to Shackled & Breywood.
- Porchy updated dec8.c: Add PCB location to the sprite roms for Shackled & Breywood.
- Brian Troha updated seta.c: Correct rom names for DownTown & Arbalester. Added PCB locations to the DownTown rom sets.
- Samuele Zannoli provided various changes to i386 CPU core and Chihiro emulation, allowing it to show a basic logo and text.
- Angelo Salese updated z80dma: support for search & transfer mode.
- Brian Troha updated zn.c: Corrected the rom names for the Psychic Force sets.
- Michael Zapf updated the tms9928a/v9938 core: Now using own address space for attached video memory, appears in memory selection list in debugger. Also cleaned up v9938.
- Brian Troha updated dbz.c: Added dipswitch locations to Dragon Ball Z & Dragon Ball Z 2.
- The Dumping Union updated seta.c: Correct the rom name and redumped the sound CPU at the correct size for Arbalester.
- Ville Linde updated the i386 core: Added CPU types for Pentium MMX, Pentium Pro, Pentium II, Pentium III and Pentium 4.
- Ville Linde updated hornet.c: Fixed Silent Scope 2 ROM banking.
- Arzeno Fabrice updated deco_mlc.c: Provided a correct rom dump of Hoops.
- Ville Linde updated voodoo.c: Fixed video dimensions register on Voodoo 2.
- Guru updated namcops2.c: Added dongle for Super Dragon Ball Z, adjusted version to match dongle.
- Ville Linde updated hornet.c: Hooked up gun controls in Silent Scope.
- Michael Zapf updated the tms99xx core: Introduced symbolic constants for interrupt lines. Added a special RESET line handled by the CPU, not by the emulator core. tms9928a/v9938: Introduced dedicated RESET line.
- Fabrice Bellet updated the SDL port: Greatly improve drawing speed of GTK+ debugger windows.
- Smitdogg and The Dumping Union updated exprraid.c: Correct the rom names for Express Raider (US set 1) set and correct the PCB locations for the program roms in each set.
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING