MAME 0.35b10 was released on 8 April 1999.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nicola Salmoria added the "kbmame" multi-button key equivalents for the NeoGeo games. They are only available if cheats are enabled.
- Nicola Salmoria added a menu option to configure the default joystick settings (like the default keys).
- Nicola Salmoria fixed severe slowdowns in the DOS version when 16-bit audio was selected.
- Valerio Verrando added functionality to change the parameters which control tweaked VGA modes to the DOS version. This is done by editing mame.cfg, so they can be fine tuned to match each particular video card/monitor combination (these are non standard modes so they can't be made to work in the same way on all setups). If you want to try that (warning: only experienced users should try) make sure to read vgatweak.txt.
- John Butler changed the format of the history database.
- Nicola Salmoria reorganized the sound subsystems, hopefully I didn't break anything in the process.
- Brad Oliver added support for up to 4 analog controllers (multiple trackballs are NOT supported under DOS, but multiple joysticks should work).
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added