MAME 0.35b12 was released on 1 May 1999.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nicola Salmoria fixed missing arrow in the radar in Over Top, but this breaks the Nam-1975 screen when you insert a coin.
- Mike Coates fixed the spider gfx, and sky color, in Rainbow Islands.
- Aaron Giles made major improvements to Atari sound (e.g. speech in Toobin')
- Bryan McPhail emulated the protection in Hippodrome, which is now working 100%.
- Mike Coates fixed Rainbow Islands to make it playable (using the C-Chip dump from Jumping).
- Fabrice Martinez added memory card support to the NeoGeo driver. Card data is saved to the MEMCARD directory (you have to create it). Use the TAB menu to access the memory card options.
- Mike Coates fixed the F1 Dream protection workaround (note that the game still doesn't work correctly with the 68000 C core).
- Nicola Salmoria fixed all flickering problems with triple buffering in the DOS version, so it's now always ON. Let me know if you have problems with it, and I'll add back an option to disable it. vsync and waitvsync are automatically disabled, so you can leave them enabled - they will only be used in tweaked VGA modes or if your video card doesn't have enough RAM to do triple buffering.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added