MAME 0.35b8 was released on 24 March 1999.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nicola Salmoria fixed missing item at the bottom of the screen in Tower of Druaga.
- Nicola Salmoria again fixed the colors in Lode Runner 2. This time it should really be 100%.
- Zsolt Vasvari implemented the RC filters in early Konami games (Time Pilot, Pooyan, etc.)
- Nicola Salmoria fixed the 1 player start button not working on level 31 of Tower of Druaga.
- John Butler added a "Game History" entry to the menu. Data is fetched from the file HISTORY.DAT. Thanks to Brian Deuel, Neil Bradley and the Retrocade dev team for allowing us to use Retrocade's game history database.
- Valerio Verrando added switches -noartwork and -nosamples to turn off artwork or sample loading in the DOS version.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added